Sell More Roofs Using an EASY Door-to-Door Conversation Starter

The chances are you were taught to knock doors and offer a FREE roof inspection, right? NEWSFLASH. That only works 25% of the time. For the other 75% (and especially after fresh damage has been worked), you need another approach. Here’s the easiest, best way to start conversations at the door, so you can take you can make the most out of door knocking and canvassing. Read More